As responsible for this website, I want to offer you the greatest legal guarantees in relation to your privacy and to explain to you as clearly and transparently as possible, everything that allows the processing of personal information within this website.
This policy has been updated in May 2018
casondelamarquesa.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD.It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- DPD: Javier Martínez
- Commercial name: HOTEL CASON DE LA MARQUESA S.L.
- NIF / CIF: B39240007
- Address: BARRIO LAS FRAGUAS S/N. 39450 ARENAS DE IGUÑA. CANTABRIA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of your personal data.
In casondelamarquesa.com will be treated the information provided by interested persons in order to respond to queries that are received through the contact form.
casondelamarquesa.com will collect the Personal Data of Users, through online forms, via Internet. The Personal Data collected, depending on each case may be, among others: name, surname, email and access connection.
Automated decisions will not be made based on that profile.
In particular, the collected data will be used for:
- Respond to the requirements of the users of casondelamarquesa.com. For example, if the user leaves personal information in any of the contact forms, I can use that information to respond to your request and respond to the doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in casondelamarquesa.com, the services provided through casondelamarquesa.com , the processing of your personal data, questions relating to the legal texts included in casondelamarquesa.com , as well as any other questions you may have
- Manage the list of subscriptions to the blog and periodically send newsletters with new articles
- Ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
Your personal data may be processed later in order to perform statistics and specific commercial actions.
In no case will this website transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without informing them in advance and requesting their consent.
It is not necessary to provide any personal data for browsing this website.
Time of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept for a maximum of 5 years to maintain a history of consultations and contacts.
The subscribers’ data preservation time will be subject to the voluntary withdrawal of the user from our records.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
User’s rights when providing their data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal information concerning them is being processed at casondelamarquesa.com, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Javier Martínez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights by email to: email@example.com
How data is obtained on this website
The personal data that is processed at casondelamarquesa.com come from:
- Contact form: There is a contact form for inquiries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- Subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name and email to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription.
The categories of data that are treated are: Identifying data, specifically, name and email.
Specially protected data categories are not treated
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds with its real situation, which is updated and accurate. In addition, the User is obliged to keep their updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages may cause Javier Martínez as owner of the website casondelamarquesa.com
Javier Martínez reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.